COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
We Have Got YOU Covered!
We, at Gulmohar Sariska Resort, are committed to not only being Gracious but also Responsible Hosts towards all our Guests. In order to ensure the Safety of our Guests as well as the Staff and prevent the transmission amidst the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking all the Necessary Precautions as listed below:
- Temperature check of the entire hotel staff on a daily basis
- Temperature check of all the guests entering our premises
- Mandatory usage of gloves and masks by the hotel service and kitchen staff
- Regular sanitizing of all surfaces in hotel premises with prescribed chemical - Sodium Hypochlorite 1 %
- Complete sanitizing of the room at the time of check-in before handing over the keys to the guests
- Complete sanitizing of guests luggage at the time of check in
- In-room food delivery service (if needed)
- Sitting re-arrangement in the restaurant to ensure social distancing
- Hand Sanitizing points at entry door, front desk and common washrooms.
- Prohibition of entry within the hotel premises if any one is found with high temperature or any other COVID related symptoms at the discretion of hotel management.
We look forward to once again welcoming one and all at GSR.
Dr S.K. Sardana
Owner, Gulmohar Sariska Resort